PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
baos2020.org gathers and uses information for the following purposes:
- Direct marketing;
- Implementing its contractual obligations to Users
baos2020.org processes every one User’s personal data on the grounds of a contract stipulated mutually with that User.
The User agrees with processing their personal data for the purpose of direct marketing by means of a check box marking.
The User can at any time withdraw their given agreement by means of a check box which is to be found ______
Users’ personal data shall be stored secure for a period of 5 years.
Every User of the Site enjoys all personal data protection rights in accordance with the Bulgarian Law and the EU Legislation.
Every User has the right of:
- Being informed regarding processing of their personal data by the administrator;
- Access to their own personal data;
- Corrections, when data is incorrect;
- Deletion of personal data (the right to “be forgotten“);
- Limitation to processing done by the administrator or the person responsible for personal data processing;
- Transferability of personal data between administrators;
- Claim against processing their personal data;
- The data subject is entitled also not to let being a subject of a decision based only on automated processing which comprises profiling, from which legal consequences for him could arise, or in a similar way could affect him to a considerable extent;
- Right of legal or administrative defense in case of data subject rights violation.
The User can claim for deletion in presence of one of following conditions:
- Personal data is no longer required for the purpose they have been gathered or processed in any other way;
- The User withdraws their consent for data processing, and there is no other legal reason for processing their data;
- The User objects the processing and there are no legal reasons which could prove priority;
- Personal data have been processed in illegal way;
- Personal data have to be deleted for the purpose of keeping a legal duty under the Union law or a member state act applicable to the administrator;
- Personal data have been gathered in relation to service offers of the information society to children where permission was given by the person bearing the parental responsibility for the child.
The User is entitled to do a limitation to their personal data processing by the administrator when:
- They contest the correctness of the personal data. In this case the processing limitation is valid for a term allowing to the administrator to check for the personal data correctness;
- The processing is unlawful, yet the User’s wish is not deletion but a limited use of their personal data;
- The Administrator no longer needs the personal data for the processing purpose, but the User requires these for stating, exercising or defense of legal claims;
- The User claims against processing while a revision is expected to state whether administrator’s legal reasons have priority before User’s interests.
Right of portability
The data subject has the right to obtain the data concerning him and which he has provided to an administrator in a structured, widely used and machine readable format, and has the right to transfer these data to another administrator without being impeded by the administrator to whom the data have been (firstly) provided, whenever the processing is based on agreement or a contractual obligation and when it is automated. When exercising their right for data portability the data subject has the right to get a direct transfer of the personal data from one to another administrator when and if this is technically feasible.
Raising of objection
The User is entitled to raise objection before the administrator against processing of their personal data. The personal data administrator is obliged to cease the processing, unless they prove for the existence of unobjectionable legal reasons for the processing with priority to interests, rights and liberties of the data subject, or for the purpose of claims legal stating, exercising or defense.
In case of claiming against personal data protection for the purpose of direct marketing processing has to be ceased without delay.
Complaining before the supervisory body
Every User is entitled to claim against illegal processing of their personal data before the Commission for Personal Data Protection or the competent court.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR DUTIES:
The personal data administrator has following duties:
- Data processing in compliance with the personal data protection principles as listed in the Regulation where the administrator has to prove this (accountability);
- Providing for data protection at projection stage and by default;
- Advising the supervisory body and the data subject in cases of personal data protection violation. Documenting each violation of the personal data protection including all facts of the violation, the effects thereof, the counteraction undertaken for coping with it;
- Performing effect evaluation of the data protection;
- Applying appropriate technical and organizational measures for data protection like:
- guaranteeing permanent privacy, entireness, presence and stability of the systems and the processing services;
- timely retrieval of the availability of and access to the personal data in case of a physical or technical incident;
- regular testing, assessment and evaluation of the technical and organizational measures efficacy;
- Collaboration with the personal data protection supervisory body in compliance with the obligations set by the Regulation.
- Elaborating and application of internal procedures regarding receipt, consideration and replying within one month to User claims regarding exercising their personal data subject rights.
baos2020.org keeps a register of processing activities in charge of. The register contains following information:
- Administrator name and contact details
- Processing aims;
- Description of data subject categories and personal data categories;
- Categories of addressee to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, including addressees in third countries or international organizations;
- Whenever possible, the foreseen terms for deletion of the various data categories;
- Whenever possible, a general description of technical and organizational security measures.
ACTIVITY REGULATION BODY
The body which regulates the activity of baos2020.org is the Commission for Protection of Personal Data (КPDP) with following contact details:
- phone: +359/2/91-53-518
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- central office: 1592 Sofia, 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov blv.
Cookies are short text files or small information packs stored by the Internet browser of your end device (PC, tablet, laptop or smartphone) when you visit various sites and pages in Internet.
The main aim of the cookies is making users recognizable whenever they come back into the website. Some cookies have also a specific application like memorizing User behavior in the site thus facilitating them in using it. More information on how cookies work can be found in Internet.
What kind of cookies are used in this website
This type of cookies helps you with using the site by temporary storing information, i.e. within the timeframe of the browser session. Usually, the information stored through cookies concerns types of goods and services added into the basket, the pages you visited and the way you reach out a given information. These cookies gather information from your end device and go deleted automatically when you leave the website or cease the session of your browser.
They make possible storing of specific information on surfing, for instance analyzing visits into the site, the way of coming into the site, the kind of pages seen, the chosen options and whereto you have directed yourselves from this website. Tracking that information allows us to improve the website, to correct errors and to enlarge content. The storage term of this kind of cookies varies as per their specific purpose.
Third party cookies
In our website you can find links to other sites or inbuilt content of other sites like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, partners’ websites. It is possible, when visiting those sites or opening contents therein, that cookies from those sites go stored on your end device. Namely this kind of cookies are defined as “third party cookies” as we do not dispose of control on generating and managing that kind of cookies. That is why we advise you to search for information about them as well as about the way of managing them in the websites of the respective third parties.
How can I manage using cookies in this website
Switch off or block cookies
Controlling, switching off or blocking cookies is managed from the settings on your browser. Take in consideration that a complete cookie ban for all cookies could reflect on the functional presentation of the site, its efficiency and accessibility of concrete information.